Join the conversation

Physical Activity and Nutrition Survey.

breadfan1982
Posted by breadfan1982 at 03/08/2014

Hello, I'm a graduate student at Kennesaw State University, which is located in the greater Atlanta area, who is currently in his final semester of studies and is working on a Master's project in Applied Exercise Science. My project focuses on the differences in overall physical activity levels and health-related perceptions between vegetarians and non-vegetarians, but I've been having a bit of trouble finding enough subjects, especially those who are vegetarian, or who have been a vegetarian at some point in their life. I'm writing this message to see if anyone on this forum was willing to take the time to fill out an online survey that relates to the topic of my project. It should take less than 5 minutes to complete and your submissions will be completely anonymous. Any participation would be greatly appreciated as it will bring me one step closer towards graduation. My data collection will end on 4-15-2014, so there is plenty of time for those who want to help me out!

Here is a link to the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11xyiR_V0PnD4uuIwSiq50SowIUxuokeN7wnrr75nx4g/viewform

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,
David McCaw

Responses

IWantSunshine
IWantSunshine03/09/2014 23:09:53
Hi, I filled out your questionnaire. To the protein supplement question: I marked soya protein, and I sometimes consume that, but I prefer rice protein or pea protein over soya protein powder. Maybe you could add those options.
Shailluis
Shailluis06/29/2014 23:30:47
i think physical activity and exercise is necessary for every human beings......

Forum moderated by HappyCowGirl

You need to be logged in or registered to post.