Join the conversation

updated: Brock Univ. study closed

Caram
Posted by Caram at 11/13/2013

Hi there! I am a researcher interested in the social experiences of being a vegetarian and/or vegan. I'm hoping some vegetarians/ vegans here might be interested in taking part in my study. The study info is below.

Survey: We want to know about your experiences as a vegetarian/vegan!
The Brock University Laboratory of Intergroup Processes (Principal Investigator Dr. Gordon Hodson, ilab@brocku.ca) is seeking vegetarian and/or vegan participants to complete a survey examining the challenges that vegetarians/vegans may face (e.g., potential concerns about disclosing vegetarianism; discrimination by others). The study will take about 10 minutes of your time and you can enter a draw to win $50. Email ilab@brocku.ca for the survey link!

Responses

youngfil
youngfil01/10/2014 21:41:43
Me, I just started living the vegetarian lifestyle in August 2012. I still love the smell of the non-vegetarian food still(DAMN!)but get grossed out once i see the food.
The Hammer
The Hammer01/13/2014 19:51:18
I also am conducting a survey. How does an educated person who is aware of the extreme animal cruelty of "meat" and "eggs" etc deal with that knowledge three times a day ? Brush it under the carpet and not think about it, or invent some excuses ?
What's behind the mask of all these educated and nice people ? What's behind the smile ?
The Hammer
The Hammer01/14/2014 19:19:06
i received the following response by email :

"Thank you for your interest in the study, but the study is now
complete! We must have forgotten to take down some of the ads. I'm
sorry about that!"

Forgotten ? That doesn't sound very professional. How about once we did get our answers from the veg community we simply didn't give a damn.

Forum moderated by HappyCowGirl

You need to be logged in or registered to post.