Black Bean and Zucchini Fajitas
Posted by dconcidine at 06/28/2007
1. Saute 1/2 small diced onion, 4 oz diced mushrooms, and 2 diced zucchini in skillet until veggies begin to soften.
2. Add 1 can drained black beans.
3. Season with cumin, chili powder, braggs/soy sauce/or salt, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, and oregano. Mix well.
4. Add 1/2 cup+ of you favorite salsa.
5. Cook until veggies are to the tenderness of your liking.
6. Just before veggies are done, 1-2 handfuls chopped spinach, stir in, turn off heat and let spinach wilt.
Serve on your favorite tortillas topped with sliced avocado.
AlmostVeggie at 12/14/2007 14:47:12