Join the conversation

Interested to learn Raw Food cooking in Bk

oykeeranun
Posted by oykeeranun at 10/26/2007

Interested to learn raw food cooking in Bangkok, Thailand. Hi I'm one of a big fan of Rassayana Retreat's raw food restaurant www.rasayanaretreat.com in Bangkok. I like the taste of raw food here very much. So I would like to know the ingredents in these dishes here. So I asked them about the cooking class.It is quite expensive but I negotiated till get a very good deal. It is 12000 Baht/10 dishes for up to 3 persons in each class session. The class is the whole day so there are 2 sessions, morning and afternoon. They cannot hold more than 3 persons each as the kitchen there is quit small. So let say if you interested 5 dish you can take one session at 2000 baht. But if you interested 10 dishes then, it costs 4000 baht. No matter 5 or 10 dishes you choose to learn, we still can share all the recipes. I really want to take the class and would like to find friends who also interested in this to share the cost. So please help if you are interested. Please call me at 664-0082121 as I might not be able to check mail so often. Thank you.

Responses

No response yet.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.