Join the conversation

Where to eat in Poschiavo, Switzerland?

chandratruwealth
Posted by chandratruwealth at 06/02/2012

Hi!

I hope this message finds someone who can offer some useful advise for my dilemma.

I will visiting Poschiavo, Switzerland) for 2 weeks; my travel begins June 9th. I am quite concerned because there doesn't seem to be much I can eat in the area, according to the searches I conducted online. I know these searches can be limited, so I am reaching out for help and advise.

I really need **Leafy Green Vegetables** in my diet on a regular basis, but judging from the various sites I visited online serving food, the major fare is pizza, pasta, potatoes, dairy products, and meat dishes; the very substances which I absolutely must stay away from if I don't want to fall ill during my stay.

Does anyone know of **Any** restaurants serving ample green salads in the area?

I can even occasionally eat grilled fish (No Shellfish), but it really needs to be accompanied by a Large Green Salad.

Perhaps there's a market where I can purchase my own vegetables for salad fixings?

I'm really nervous, as I'm going there to perform (as a dancer) and need to be able to eat meals that not only will nourish/sustain me, but won't make me sick!

I'd really appreciate any information and insights anyone can offer.

As I said, I leave the U.S. for Switzerland on Saturday, June 9th. Hoping to hear from someone soon.

Much Gratitude!

Most Sincerely,
Chandra

Responses

No response yet.

Forum moderated by HappyCowGirl

You need to be logged in or registered to post.