Join the conversation

Big Feet give me Big time blues!

Stoatybadger
Posted by Stoatybadger at 04/15/2011

I have just completed my 30 day vegan pledge and want to continue with it, I dont eat dairy, egg or meat products and I try not to wear any leather, but when I have got size 14 feet it is impossible to get vegan footwear suitable for work and causalwear. Can anyone help or do I need to chop off my toes so i can fit into a smaller sizes.

Responses

louis
louis04/19/2011 12:13:24
vegetarian shoes say they go up to size 15- http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/your_size/30266_i.html

so you could give them a ring and see what they can offer.
Yoshi
Yoshi04/21/2011 06:43:41
I wear size a size 13 Wide, so I know how it can be a major hassle just trying to find shoes fit, let alone ones that look good and are also vegan. I more or less only wear sneakers so there's probably a lot more out there as far as selection. As a note, I've heard that most running shoes are vegan just by design, but I don't think that solves your problem.
XLfeet
XLfeet07/15/2011 13:17:04
My name is Adrian, and I have size 16 EEE shoes. In the mpls/st paul area there are many vegan friendly places.

Large Vegan Footwear is a first for me however. I am pretty sure some of my slippers would be vegan friendly, but I first need to double check.

I am going to find a solution for you guys.

I have traveled all over, and I have personally met with HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of large footwear manufactures from every corner of the globe.

I founded [url="xlfeet.com"]XLfeet[/url]in 2009.

I'm not one of those mammoth companies that cares only about volume. I care about people, and meet their needs. That translates into happy and in turn loyal customers.

Please, be patient, and if you want an update on what I find, it would come fastest on twitter at XLfeet or Facebook.

Visit XLfeet , tune in, and Stay tuned

Forum moderated by HappyCowGirl

You need to be logged in or registered to post.