Join the conversation

Whole Body Cleanse system safe?

auungbong
Posted by auungbong at 12/29/2007

I went to a health store and bought this cleanse system(internal). The sales lady told me this is the most popular one and the most effective. Any suggestions?

Enzmatic therapy: Whole Body Cleanse, Internal body cleansing system. The three products that I am supposed to use are the following and the process.

Week 1
Laxative formula: 3 tablets at night
Super Milk Thistle: 1 ultracap at night
Fiber Fusion: 4 ultracaps in the morning and 4 at night

Week 2

Laxative formula: 2 tablets at night
Super Milk Thistle: 1 ultracap in AM and 2 at night
Fiber Fusion: 4 in morning and 4 at night

It seems like a lot to consume but I have never taken a cleansing system before. I have been searching for diecticians/nutrionists around my area but I can find none and/or have contacted some but they have not caled back yet (maybe cuz its the holidays, offices are closed?)

If anyone can help that owuld be great. Thanks!

Responses

Tatiana
Tatiana at 12/30/2007 19:31:43
Can you tell me what is in them or a link to the ingredients/amounts?

You are right to be cautious, I've seen some dangerous "cleansing" supplements out there.
sproutyournuts
sproutyournuts at 09/17/2008 07:09:36
I bet this cleansing program was pretty expensive too. I have tried many different cleanses over the years and I have to tell you ! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ALL THESE EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS. You can do it yourself using normal foods from the grocery store.

You can go on a juice fast for about 7-10 days where you drink only fruit and vegetable juices. Also you eat some of it whole as you need the fibre to push everything out after it has been loosened by the juice fast You can take some other fibre such as linseeds/flax seeds or a herbal laxative to move things along while on the fast. Remember to get yourself a juice extractor.

While going through this type of cleanse you should really be doing enemas on yourself or going to a colonic hydrotherapist so that all the loosed toxins and waste matter will be washed away rather then still festering inside of you after all your hard work.

There are other types of effective cleanses, just check out my website to view descriptions in my profile section.
JohnnySensible
JohnnySensible at 09/17/2008 18:55:48
Linseed is great but I personally prefer psyllium.

Water - juice - psyllium husks works real well & costs very little - especially if you buy the psyllium husks at at Indian / Asian grocery stores where they are priced low as a food ingredient.

Look for "B. G. Telephone Brand" - name is "Sat Isabgol" - http://www.sat-isabgol.com/site_changed.swf - click on the text "in consumer sizes" to see the images.

JohnnySensible
JohnnySensible at 06/04/2009 05:39:27
Who would put this cruel sh&t in their body?

A pretty sick SPAM sindrella1 ! ! !

Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.