Join the conversation

Vegan Volunteering in India

vegantommasina
Posted by vegantommasina at 11/27/2011

I'm so happy to share my experience as a vegan volunteer in India. I'm a 24-year-old vegan working in Sadhana Forest, India, a strictly and compassionately vegan volunteer community. I've looked all over the world for a place like this, so I'm trying to spread the word to my fellow veggies. Please come visit! It's honestly a vegan dream come true.

We're looking for vegans!, tree-planters, vegan food-preparers, unschooling leaders, yogis, meditators, compost know-it-alls, permaculturalists, animal lovers, people-persons, and generally happy travelers looking for a place to volunteer to help us with our reforestation efforts. We're trying to replant 70 acres with an endangered dry evergreen forest. We offer free accommodation for our volunteers! The food is organic and fresh, and the electricity is solar-powered. You can read my review of it by looking for Sadhana Forest under Pondicherry, India.

For more information, please see our website: www.sadhanaforest.org

I sincerely hope to meet you soon :)

Responses

physte3
physte304/11/2012 02:50:07
Wow, that is such a great project!

Thank you for share this, I'm vegan and I'd like to go in South India once, so I'll consider this option and join to the volunteering program. ;)
DavidGrahamScott
DavidGrahamScott09/30/2012 07:21:43
I would love to do this too. How long can you stay there for?
flowerpopgurl
flowerpopgurl10/05/2012 01:59:52
This is lovely :)
volunteer in nepal
volunteer in nepal11/27/2012 07:10:26
Thank you for sharing your volunteering experience.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.