Join the conversation

farm animal rescue operation needs help

Gurujesse
Posted by Gurujesse at 08/31/2011

Sunny Day Farms, one of the largest farm animal rescue operation in Texas, is struggling to keep feeding the animals they have worked tirelessly to save. Please join me in my effort to help them. They are a non-profit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible.

www.crowdrise.com/JesseCard

Sunny Day Farms can use all the help they can get, but even $10 will take us a long way. Please, please, please help our community: for all of the cow we have eaten, we can at least feed these ones.

Responses

happycowgirl
happycowgirl at 09/01/2011 09:28:57
Thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard of Sunny Day Farms before. It looks wonderful and I'll definitely head here for a visit next time I'm in San Antonio.

They have a great facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunny-Day-Farms-Animal-Sanctuary/181642923630
VeganSally
VeganSally at 09/01/2011 09:34:27
Gurujesse, you rock for helping the Sunny Day cows!

Idea for you...it can't hurt to send a quick email to VegNews magazine and tell them about Sunny Day Farms and their recent struggles. Who knows, maybe they could run a feature article and drum up some fundraising that way too. It can't hurt!
Gurujesse
Gurujesse at 09/01/2011 10:13:32
Thanks for the tip VeganSally, I'm pretty new to the community. I planned on taking some time to do a write-up to distribute to a few papers/magazines.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.