Join the conversation

Dogs- grapes and raisins are toxic to them

Posted by louis at 04/25/2009

If you have a dog then it's worth knowing that raisins and grapes, are poisonous to them and can cause acute renal failure. Most people know about chocolate being dangerous for dogs but raisins and grapes are amongst other dangerous foods to be completely avoided.


Cascadian at 04/26/2009 01:22:04
Thanks for the tip louis, that's really good to know!
Steffi Giraffe
Steffi Giraffe at 11/06/2009 10:34:49
Onions are also bad for them.

As is xylitol which can be found in some chewing gums.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.