Join the conversation

Hair Care

LilacBunny
Posted by LilacBunny at 12/21/2012

My hair is so dry ... suggestions?

Responses

happycowgirl
happycowgirl12/21/2012 22:17:23
Use H'Suan Wen Hua from Lush Cosmetics. If you don't know about Lush, they're an international cosmetics company that supports animal rights and the environment. Their motto is "fighting animal testing" and most of their products are vegan and labeled as such. In addition, their products are dreamy wonderfulness. But back to your dried out tresses, it has a funny name but H'Suan will moisturize the b'jesus out of your hair. It's worth every penny!

http://www.lushusa.com/Hair-Treatments/hair-treatments,en_US,sc.html
charliedew
charliedew11/19/2013 04:47:14
Apply oil to your scalp and keep it for 24 hours. This will nourish your scalp and hair.
andymark25415
andymark2541502/18/2014 03:54:20
Eat healthy diet and do some exercise daily.
Cruelty-Free-Culture
Cruelty-Free-Culture02/19/2014 02:24:14
dang i was all amped up about this h'suan stuff, but saw there are eggs in the ingredients :(
ahimsa32fa
ahimsa32fa02/19/2014 05:19:36
Aloe Vera is great for the scalp and skin in general. It's been used for thousands of years for a multitude of ailments.

Another plant that's great for the hair and scalp is rosemary. It may actually enhance memory as well.
GarrettHnatiuk
GarrettHnatiuk04/11/2014 00:05:19
At Night massage some common olive oil in to the ends individuals hair. It's cheap along with a great moisterizer. You may make a banana or strawberry mask to rub to your hair aswell. Rinsing hair with one part honey to 2 parts water also makes hair soft and smell great! Washing hair with egg once every few weeks likewise helps to nourish it. An excellent remedy which i do, is rubbing whole egg mayonaisse through my hair, pay for it with plastic food wrap after which wrap a towl throughout my head. Let it rest for 30 minutes and wash it in the shower. It leaves hair sooo soft and glossy! magic! hope this can help :)

This forum needs a moderator.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.