Join the conversation

Natural remedies for scar tissue

Erinhappyhealthylove
Posted by Erinhappyhealthylove at 11/19/2012

I have had two extensive surgeries one on my face and one on my clavicle, I am looking to see if anyone knows of any natural remedies to break down scar tissue.

Please and thank you :)

Responses

Longdrive
Longdrive01/20/2013 11:45:06
Nattokinase.
naturalskincarer
naturalskincarer02/14/2013 01:28:56
Scar reduction serum:

2 tablespoons Almond oil (can also make a mix of Argan,and Wheatgerm oils. but I have said Almond oil here as its the easiest to find)

1 teaspoon Rosehip oil (This oil is excellent for scars and stretch marks)

4 drops Calendula oil

4 drops Carrot seed oil

3 drops Borage oil

Blend together well by shaking in a glass bottle.

Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.

Apply a few drops daily (or twice daily if you wish) to a clean face under moisturizer.

This is a beautifully light blend but delivers lots of benefits deep into your skin's layers.
FullyAmber
FullyAmber02/14/2013 10:52:16
I've heard that derma-roller or skin needling breaks up scar tissue. You can look it up on YouTube.

You can try rubbing oils into the tissue a couple of times a day if it is a fresh scar and that can help. It's actually the rubbing that helps the most. Dr. Neil Schultz with DermTVdotcom on YouTube talks about scar formation and how to minimize scarring.
aiyanct
aiyanct11/11/2013 04:42:34
Thanks for sharing great info. Aloe vera and coconut oil also good and great natural remedy for scar tissues and skin problems irriatation.
deppig
deppig11/11/2013 23:37:16
You could try taking serrapeptase enzyme in high dosage. I had very good results for old surgical scars (4 years old).
loveispvh
loveispvh11/20/2013 13:32:59
I use 100% Rosehip oil
Reduces surgical and trauma scars!

This forum needs a moderator.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.