Join the conversation

Next Level Health Tips

AMOREASHOP
Posted by AMOREASHOP at 12/17/2011

Here are a few ideas on how to take it to the next level! First, it is vitally important to get clean water from a spring or deep well, to bottle in glass. It's also good to drink a good amount of water to stay hydrated. I also recommend reading and staying on point with nourishing material, from superfood guru, David Wolfe, to Bridgette Mars. Another cool idea is add in superfoods, meaning foods with high levels of real natural nutrition, like Lucuma, you only need a teaspoon to tablespoon. Camu Camu Berry is some of highest Vitamin C known. Goji Berries for a large spectrum of minerals and Vitamin C, you only need 5 or 6 berries a day. Also, get from top level supply. Raw Cacao is also awesome, great for many body nourishment.
Kale is excellent for vegans and vegatarians due to it's high level of Iron. I recommend, detoxing in Saunas and/or by sweating. In todays society there are an abundance of toxins from stress and numerous other sources. Therefore, to allow the lymph system to flush by sweating may be a good idea. I have put together some of the best nutrition foods in the world and of the highest quality available, not for business, but for everyone's health. You can check it out at amoraeashop dot com. We ship to your door! I highly recommend our Rainbow Smoothie Mix, totally amazing and my best friends love it.
I also recommend outdoors, sunshine, and a good book. Thank You for being beautiful, even if your not trying.
Blessings

Responses

jackalan996
jackalan99603/14/2012 02:25:47
All the tips are good and informative for us.
I have also some tips for healthy life:-
doing exercise regularly,
go on walk, use mostly less fat and oily items which have no bad effect health...
healthguru68
healthguru6806/09/2012 23:28:01
hello,
thanks for your kind information. your total tips are so good,so pls keep it up....
darinacarter
darinacarter08/07/2012 01:56:48
These tips are really beneficial and informative for us.
To maintain a good health good nutrition and regular exercise are very important. We should eat food enriched in vitamin and minerals.For example-fruits , vegetables, whole grains and low- or nonfat dairy.
We should avoid fruit juice, soft drinks,fruit drinks flavored milk as they can add lots of sugar and calories to diet.

MauBell
MauBell11/02/2012 02:19:52
Aside from healthy eating and exercise, you also need to have the right attitude to attain your ideal weight level.

Forum moderated by Tatiana

You need to be logged in or registered to post.