Join the conversation

Portland Vegan seeking living space

Cascadian
Posted by Cascadian at 07/09/2014

Hello!

I hope that this little note of mine finds you happy and healthy.

I'm a long time Portland resident (since 2005) with a steady job (I've been there over 7 years) who is seeking a new living space and/or the right person to find a space with.

House-sitting or similar arrangements are also of interest to me.

Right now I live in NE Portland with housemates that I get along well with. They can be personal / rental references for me. I've let them and our landlord know that I'm looking for a new place. I want to move as I'm transferring to a different position within my company at a work site downtown.

A regular bedroom isn't at all essential for me. I don't need much space and will consider pretty much anywhere that is safe, private, clean and keeps the weather outside.

Tiny houses, Vans, large closets, RVs, sheds, garages and similar arrangements could all work well!

I'm fairly flexible but prefer to be fairly close to inner SE Portland. I want to be close to 1 or more TriMet routes and the 15 or 20 bus lines work best.

I prefer informal arrangements though signing a lease if needed is not a problem. I'm looking to pay $500 or less each month, with all utilities, etc included in that price. I pay my rent on time.

About me:
I've been Vegan for over 20 years and strongly prefer to live with other Vegans or at least to be in a meat free house. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs of any sort and prefer to live with folks who share these choices, at least while at home. I'm also Dad to three wonderful kids who I want to feel comfortable and safe when they visit. To be clear, my kids live with their mother - I am only looking for a space for myself.

I'm a great housemate for someone who mostly wants their own space as I'm not usually home except to sleep, shower and such. When I am around, I enjoy socializing with my housemate/s if they're so inclined. I like to have occasional guests but won't be throwing any rowdy parties.

If I sound like someone you might enjoy living with, let's grab a beverage and chat!

Responses

No response yet.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.