Join the conversation

Hi! Am I allowed here?

jmsl32
Posted by jmsl32 at 03/07/2014

Hello everyone! I am a huge animal lover and mother to 2 furry babies - Buster (English Mastiff) and Norah (Mixed Breed Cat). I am just making the transition to shopping 100% cruelty-free, I avoid all land-animal byproducts, however, I am a pescetarian and my husband still eats meat. Am I welcome here? I've been kicked off any other sites I've tried and I noticed your TOS weren't 100% on it so I thought I'd give it a try!

If so, hi! And if not.. have a wonderful day!

Responses

The Hammer
The Hammer03/08/2014 03:58:46
i think that depends on yourself, if you are going to defend eating fish, this isn't the forum for you. If you stick to vegan and vegetarian topics, you should fit in and be welcome, i think, just the same as if a curious meat eater would and could join.

Q1. Why do you want to join? Do you have specific veg issues you like to talk about?

Q2. why were you kicked of other (veg?) forums? Right after you joined or later after posting topics?
ecmasonjr
ecmasonjr03/08/2014 06:23:42
I can't speak for the forum owners or staff but I don't think this is the type of forum where you'd get kick out for anything less than severely diruptive behavior. I avoid cliquish vegan forums with the "my way or the highway" mindset. I think any level of cruelty free living is a good thing and the way to advance our cause is not through elitism or browbeating those who disagree.

I've never seen any evidence that you wouldn't be welcome here, and if I did I'd leave myself.
The Hammer
The Hammer03/15/2014 01:51:46
i sincerely was interested in the OP so it is kind of a bummer that the OP doesn't take the time to reply. :-( A forum is supposed to be a two way street...

You need to be logged in or registered to post.