Join the conversation

If Your Serious About Animal Rights(READ)

AlyssaBrown
Posted by AlyssaBrown at 07/09/2014

Hi everyone it's alyssa,Thank you for taking a sneek peak, i created a page to start running a Non-Profit Organization called "The Global Syndicate for Animal Welfare". it's seriously something i have the up most passion for and i want anyone who could show some support to help get involved or make a small donation to help contribute to bettering the animal rights movement, if you've ever wanted to do something and make a change, this is that time. thank you so much, everyone be safe. ill post the link below, if you have problems retrieving it, message me and i will send it to you. btw don't be shy and talk to me sometime :)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/global-syndicate-for-animal-welfare/x/8126038

Responses

The Hammer
The Hammer07/24/2014 00:23:33
There are already tons of websites, petitions, etc. And there is already PETA so no need for another global group...

Better to start a small grass roots group with some of your veg friends. Start writing to newspapers LTE, start a vegan meetup group and eat at your locaL vegan restaurant, that kind of thing is needed...
and don't ask donations, just start and do something.

You need to be logged in or registered to post.