Join the conversation

How animal testing is minimised

Stevie
Posted by Stevie at 01/02/2011

Responses

kindlizard
kindlizard01/04/2011 11:16:38
Stevie,
I see the volume of topics you recently posted on this topic and hope you can help educate me. I know most of the objections we hear about are cosmetic industry and pharmaceutical industry related on living animals. Are there suitable substitutions in the education arena for those interested in a science-based curriculum? I know if one wishes to take Biology for example, they need to cut into dead cats (at least locally at the local Comm Coll) and others dead frogs and so forth. I wonder the source too. Any input there? Thanks
Stevie
Stevie01/05/2011 14:12:12
Hi Kindlizard,

I wish I could answer your question but I don't at all qualified to do so. The things that I post, I just see somewhere and then post them in here in case there is maybe a few people interested. I don't have any sort of professional expertise related to any of the stuff that I post. Indeed if anyone sees anything in something they read that I have posted that they think is incorrect or whatever, I am quite happy for people to say so. That is about the extent of my abilities on that I am afraid.

Maybe it is worth emailing Dr Hadwen Trust for ethical medical research? Url is below.

http://www.drhadwentrust.org/

Best regards,
Stevie

You need to be logged in or registered to post.