- Vegan Tips and Highlights – Warsaw, Pol...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Dairy Calf Saved From Slaughter Cuddles Rescu...
- Scientists Discover World’s Cutest Octo...
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Homestyle Creamy Brown Gravy
- Creamy Pesto
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
… a country in reverse… snippets of a former… japanese vegetarian history… a country where vegetarianism prevailedPosted on October 17, 2010 | 3 CommentsMitsuru Kakimoto of the Japanese Vegetarian Society writes: “A survey that I conducted of 80 Westerners, including Americans, Englishmen and Canadians, revealed that approximately half of them believed that vegetarianism […]
Posted on June 29, 2009 | 1 Commentby Randy Graham http://valleyvegetarian.blogspot.com/ Some still think vegetarianism is a fad as opposed to a lifestyle. While it is true that it came to national attention in the 1960s here […]