- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
Posted on August 26, 2014Having come from Barcelona, a veritable vegan heaven, Andalucia was a bit of a culinary desert for a traveling herbivore. It’s a region in Spain well known for tapas (small […]
Posted on December 21, 2013Roger Crab (born approx. 1621 – died September 11, 1680). Roger is the very first non-Asian ‘vegan’ / pure plant eater that we have come across to date in our research. […]
Posted on September 19, 2013These wonderful vegetarian-themed children’s story books have survived for 99 years – but their original owners were less fortunate. Title: Stories from the...
Posted on December 14, 2011Photo credit: Ambro There has been a lot of discussion, buzz, arguing about whether or not we should use the word “vegan” or the word “vegetarian” in our outreach and […]
Posted on October 19, 2010Updated – Tuesday September 9, 2014 Kabaret at Karamel On HappyCow – here. From FatGayVegan. London is getting a brand new 100% vegan venue that is part restaurant, part drinking establishment […]