- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
Posted on February 11, 2015 | No CommentsMunich, Germany in winter is magical; like visiting the inside of a snow globe. I know, I know…don’t fret about the Oktoberfest chicken dance, there is vegan food for you […]
Posted on February 9, 2015 | No CommentsA friend of mine recently commented on my “stush” food. Stush is a Jamaican word meaning “high-brow”. I was a little taken aback, because while I take great pride in my food, […]
Posted on January 28, 2015 | No CommentsThere are some foods that will take you right back to your childhood or to a special moment in your life, and for me it’s hot dogs cooked in cola. […]
Posted on January 12, 2015 | No Comments“Wow this is a really good falafel!” Crispy herb rich flavorful falafel slathered in tahini sauce with arugula wrapped in a collard green leaf. This is how I discovered Ihsan’s Falafel […]
Posted on January 7, 2015 | No CommentsIf you’re a new vegan or are vegan-curious, you may be super excited to learn that vegans can eat waffles! Delicious, fluffy breakfast goodness. You can usually find vegan waffles […]
Posted on December 24, 2014 | No CommentsVeganism – “……the next step in vegetarian practice……” Here we share some items in our Ernest Bell Library which date from during, & just after, WW1 & we add links to […]