- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Vegan...
- ‘Leafy greens – six times a day &...
Posted on March 24, 2015 | No CommentsIn this Key Lime Pie recipe, the lime juice will prevent the delicious Haas avocado from browning, but chances are the pie will be gone before you have that problem! […]
Posted on March 23, 2015 | No CommentsWith the clock running down on dinner, a bunch of sweet potatoes about to go bad, a somewhat limited amount of ingredients at my disposal, and a hungry mother to […]
Posted on February 26, 2015 | No CommentsYou’re in a hurry. You’re hungry. You’re veg*. You know you will need food to bring on the plane. You’ve just arrived, starving. You wish there was just a veg* restaurant close by, but you […]
Posted on February 19, 2015 | No CommentsVegans have been around for a long time, and I myself realized this childhood protest of mine grew into the backbone of my adult character. But just this past week […]
Posted on February 17, 2015 | No CommentsSometimes it’s hard enough just to be vegan in the city you live in, making it hard to even imagine maintaining a vegan diet while traveling abroad. Wanting to keep […]
Posted on February 16, 2015 | No CommentsWhat’s creamy, vegan buttery and delicious…and can be used in recipes ranging from savory to sweet? The incredible avocado. Avocado is one of nature’s most perfect foods. It is high […]