- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Vegan...
- ‘Leafy greens – six times a day &...
Posted on January 19, 2015 | No CommentsAs a vegan, I often get asked “But…what do you EAT?” I’m sure it’s the same for all vegans. But for a new vegan, not only are they asked that, […]
Posted on December 9, 2014 | No CommentsThe legendary Neil Robinson (the first professional vegan footballer in the world) is gathering a group of elite vegan athletes to participate in a cycling challenge. The cycling challenge is […]
Posted on November 18, 2014 | No CommentsSo, I have a new favorite squash. Kabocha. Man is it good. It’s a squash for non-squash lovers. If you have been on the fence about squash, or downright just […]
Posted on November 6, 2014 | No CommentsNow that fall is here, it seems the appropriate time to start making soup again. As much as I love homemade soup, I never make it until the weather turns […]
Posted on September 17, 2014 | No CommentsWhen most people think of creamy sauces, they usually imagine dairy milk, yoghurt or cream as an essential ingredient for a lip-lickin’, smooth buttery result. Seldom do people imagine… erm, […]
Posted on August 19, 2014 | No CommentsNothing quite says Peru like ceviche. It’s quite common for Peruvians to eat ceviche for lunch on a hot day at the beach. So what is ceviche? Wikipedia describes ceviche as “a […]