- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Vegan...
- ‘Leafy greens – six times a day &...
vegan travel Archive
Posted on June 23, 2014 | No CommentsAs the years pass, being vegan is becoming more widely accepted around the world and it certainly is much easier to go on vacation as a conscientious traveler. With the […]
Posted on June 5, 2014 | No CommentsBefore I started my year-long journey, which was originally to include all of Central and South America, I wondered what challenges my dietary restrictions would create and whether or not […]
Posted on January 31, 2014 | 1 CommentSwitzerland might remind you of Heidi running around near the Alps, the happy cows roaming freely on the green fields, the chocolate and the cheese, the beautiful mountain cottages and… […]
Posted on September 7, 2011 | 7 CommentsHi Everyone! My name is Kristin and I am a vegan food and travel enthusiast! I recently came on board with HappyCow and will be blogging regularly regarding my adventure: […]