- Vegan Tips and Highlights – Warsaw, Pol...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Scientists Discover World’s Cutest Octo...
- Dairy Calf Saved From Slaughter Cuddles Rescu...
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Homestyle Creamy Brown Gravy
- Creamy Pesto
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
Vegan Society Archive
Posted on March 19, 2015 | No CommentsA trip back to the 1990s & earlier. Remembering pioneering vegans. With links to great ‘sources’ for folk who like to go deeper! Firstly – a circa 1993 vegan leaflet […]
Posted on April 11, 2014 | No CommentsThe Ernest Bell Library has a passion for sharing excellent quality vegan articles / items – making them easily available to 21st C folk. Most early books & magazines on […]
Posted on April 4, 2014 | No Comments~ Personally, I began rather drastically over 50 years ago by cutting out not only all meat or flesh foods, but milk, eggs, butter, tea and coffee. Cheese I have […]
Posted on October 23, 2013 | 2 CommentsFrom – Life in the Open – a 1919 book . “Eggs were meant to produce chickens and not omelettes; and cow’s milk is a perfect food for a calf, […]