- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Vegan...
- ‘Leafy greens – six times a day &...
vegan cheese Archive
Posted on November 5, 2014 | No CommentsIt’s that time of year when all the major sports teams – NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB – are on TV. This means it’s time for mindless eating while freakishly […]
Posted on August 12, 2013 | 2 CommentsFrom GO Veggie! – Your partner in better health choices So you decided to seek a more plant-based diet by going dairy free and egg free, and possibly even meat […]
Posted on November 2, 2012 | 2 CommentsHappyCow is pleased to have interviewed Miyoko Schinner about her new book ‘Artisan Vegan Cheese’ last week. Her easy to make recipes make it simple for cheese lovers everywhere to […]
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated -Mahatma GandhiPosted on November 26, 2009 | 2 Commentssave animals “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi 3 years ago UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF ANIMAL […]
Posted on June 30, 2009 | 2 CommentsHi Everyone, HappyCow friends at QuarryGirl.com recently launched an unprecedented investigation into the common ingredients used at a string of vegan restaurants in the Greater Los Angeles area. The results […]
Posted on March 18, 2009 | 16 Comments“Daiya Real VEGAN Cheese that just might change the world” Daiya Cheese (from their website) IT Looks just like cheese IT Shreds just like cheese IT Melts Just like cheese […]