- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
vegan baking Archive
Posted on October 5, 2011A DOZEN CUPCAKES (Minus One)! Hey, someone has to make sure they are good, right? LOL! Greetings Happy Cow’ers and a good Moo-Moo to you!! My name is Evelyn and this is my first […]
Posted on July 6, 2010So often when we're looking to try something new in the kitchen we'll get a recipe - from a magazine, from the Internet, from a friend - and we'll stick to it. Lacking the confidence to substitute you’ll go out and buy up obscure ingredients because the recipe calls for it. People often have a hard time just relaxing in the kitchen, by why sweat it? Make a mistake today, learn from it tomorrow and try again. That’s what cooking - and life - is all about. Here’s a quick vegan baking guide to some substitution that might come in handy.