- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
Posted on September 8, 2014 | No CommentsI’m always asked: “What is a good savory vegan breakfast item?” When I first made these vegan breakfast wraps, my goal was to create the ultimate savory and filling breakfast. […]
Posted on October 14, 2013 | 1 CommentThis tofu recipe has a mild but delicious flavor that can be paired with a variety of other flavors and ingredients. My favorite ways to eat it are in a […]
Posted on September 26, 2013 | No CommentsThe phrase, “a vegan diet,” is generally associated with a way of eating that is bland, restrictive, and tasteless. Vegans do not eat meat, cheese, dairy or eggs, but the […]
Posted on August 28, 2013 | 1 CommentVegetarians and vegans, you’ve got company: A new report shows that meat-eaters are also chowing down on mock meats, tofu, tempeh, and seitan. In fact, according to Mintel market research […]
Posted on July 1, 2013 | 2 CommentsHope this Monday is a great one for you. Here’s a little recipe from HappyCow member contributor, Emily. Lemon Pepper Tofu Fajitas Serves: 4 Total Prep Time: 20 minutes Calories: […]
Posted on June 24, 2013 | 2 CommentsToday is an extra special Monday because you get two recipes in one. I was inspired by a friend of mine to make cashew artichoke dip. I played around with […]