- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
Posted on September 8, 2014I’m always asked: “What is a good savory vegan breakfast item?” When I first made these vegan breakfast wraps, my goal was to create the ultimate savory and filling breakfast. […]
Posted on October 14, 2013This tofu recipe has a mild but delicious flavor that can be paired with a variety of other flavors and ingredients. My favorite ways to eat it are in a […]
Posted on September 26, 2013The phrase, “a vegan diet,” is generally associated with a way of eating that is bland, restrictive, and tasteless. Vegans do not eat meat, cheese, dairy or eggs, but the […]
Posted on August 28, 2013Vegetarians and vegans, you’ve got company: A new report shows that meat-eaters are also chowing down on mock meats, tofu, tempeh, and seitan. In fact, according to Mintel market research […]
Posted on July 1, 2013Hope this Monday is a great one for you. Here’s a little recipe from HappyCow member contributor, Emily. Lemon Pepper Tofu Fajitas Serves: 4 Total Prep Time: 20 minutes Calories: […]
Posted on June 24, 2013Today is an extra special Monday because you get two recipes in one. I was inspired by a friend of mine to make cashew artichoke dip. I played around with […]