- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Veganism And The Drought
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Veganism – Végétalisme – French C...
- Life Without Salads & Giving Up Flesh!
- Abandoning All Animal Food – Vegan Advo...
- The Isle of Vegetariana by G. Bedborough
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- French Vegan Cookbook – 1934 – A ...
Posted on November 26, 2014Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the U.S.! Every year, families gather on the third Thursday of November to celebrate a day of thanks. It’s a day to be with family and […]
Posted on November 24, 2014Thanks to you and all HappyCow visitors during Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving, a family feasting holiday celebrated in the United States, centered historically (and unfortunately) around a large roasted turkey, is happening […]
Posted on November 18, 2014So, I have a new favorite squash. Kabocha. Man is it good. It’s a squash for non-squash lovers. If you have been on the fence about squash, or downright just […]
Posted on November 9, 2014HappyCow helps millions of people everywhere find delicious vegan and vegetarian cuisine across the globe through the site’s extensive database of restaurants and reviews. Now, Eric Brent, creator of […]
Posted on November 22, 2011Without looking it up on-line, tell me right now as you are reading this: What phase is the moon in? The majority of people in the world today could not […]