- Vegan In Madrid
- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
Posted on November 26, 2014Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the U.S.! Every year, families gather on the third Thursday of November to celebrate a day of thanks. It’s a day to be with family and […]
Posted on November 24, 2014Thanks to you and all HappyCow visitors during Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving, a family feasting holiday celebrated in the United States, centered historically (and unfortunately) around a large roasted turkey, is happening […]
Posted on November 18, 2014So, I have a new favorite squash. Kabocha. Man is it good. It’s a squash for non-squash lovers. If you have been on the fence about squash, or downright just […]
Posted on November 22, 2011Without looking it up on-line, tell me right now as you are reading this: What phase is the moon in? The majority of people in the world today could not […]
Posted on December 21, 2010“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of […]