- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
Posted on March 31, 2015Forget about eggs for Easter! Vegan foods are cruelty- and cholesterol-free, and they taste great, too. If you’re planning to decorate eggs, check out PETA’s catalog for dyeable EggNots, which […]
Posted on September 26, 2013The phrase, “a vegan diet,” is generally associated with a way of eating that is bland, restrictive, and tasteless. Vegans do not eat meat, cheese, dairy or eggs, but the […]
Posted on August 28, 2013Vegetarians and vegans, you’ve got company: A new report shows that meat-eaters are also chowing down on mock meats, tofu, tempeh, and seitan. In fact, according to Mintel market research […]
Posted on October 17, 2011Ann Gentry, owner of Real Food Daily in Southern California, shares with us a beautiful and nutritious recipe from her new vegan cookbook, Vegan Family Meals: Real Food For Everyone. This kale […]
Posted on July 26, 2010“We hope that our simple method of making this valuable cultured soy food will lead to both an increased demand for organically grown soybeans and more local and regional food production. This […]