- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
Posted on October 21, 2014By now, anyone reading this post is well aware that the Ebola virus has hit the United States. And, if you are a vegan or an animal lover, you are […]
Posted on May 10, 2010By Françoise Hébrard A history of the English word *VEGAN*: it was invented in 1943 by Donald Watson by contracting the word *VEGetariAN*. At that time, a drift from strict […]