- Vegan In Madrid
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Vegan Queso
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
- Bandit The Bull Dances With Joy After Being R...
Posted on November 30, 2009It seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.