- Vegan Tips and Highlights – Warsaw, Pol...
- MasterChef’s Summer Veg Challenge
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Scientists Discover World’s Cutest Octo...
- Dairy Calf Saved From Slaughter Cuddles Rescu...
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Cat And Owl Playing!
- Homestyle Creamy Brown Gravy
Posted on November 30, 2009 | 1 CommentIt seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.