- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
Posted on November 30, 2009It seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.