- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
- Meet Porter. The World’s First Driving ...
Posted on November 30, 2009 | 1 CommentIt seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.