- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Cat Fights For Computer Mouse
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
Posted on November 30, 2009 | 1 CommentIt seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.