- Vegan Tips and Highlights – Warsaw, Pol...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Scientists Discover World’s Cutest Octo...
- Dairy Calf Saved From Slaughter Cuddles Rescu...
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Homestyle Creamy Brown Gravy
- Creamy Pesto
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
Posted on November 27, 2009 | 2 CommentsBut here I found myself forced to defend over and over again my reasons for being vegan - the benefits to the environment, the improvement to the animal’s wellbeing, the advantage for my own health. The situation escalated to the point a friend asked me if I was going to wait until I'd had my first miscarriage before I started 'taking care' of myself. The support I was once given as a vegan was gone replaced by scepticism and doubt that I was putting my health in danger.