- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- MasterChef’s Summer Veg Challenge
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Cat Fights For Computer Mouse
Posted on February 26, 2015 | No CommentsYou’re in a hurry. You’re hungry. You’re veg*. You know you will need food to bring on the plane. You’ve just arrived, starving. You wish there was just a veg* restaurant close by, but you […]
Posted on February 11, 2015 | No CommentsMunich, Germany in winter is magical; like visiting the inside of a snow globe. I know, I know…don’t fret about the Oktoberfest chicken dance, there is vegan food for you […]
Posted on January 5, 2015 | No CommentsAlthough I’ve lived in Los Angeles for over two years, SunCafe is a recent discovery for me. The first time I visited the restaurant was to meet a friend for a […]
Posted on December 3, 2014 | No CommentsOn 11th October 2014, Ohlala in Berlin celebrated their fourth Birthday. Unfortunately I missed the party they threw to celebrate this milestone, but I was lucky enough to be invited […]
Posted on October 15, 2014 | No CommentsHow can you miss soya-mixed meat if visiting Taiwan! Soya-mixed meat is a unique snack food in Taiwan made using the method “滷” (Lu, a little like stew in brine, […]
Posted on July 28, 2014 | No CommentsDecades ago, humans hunted for meat. Now it feels like we have to hunt for plant-based options. As we demand vegan and vegetarian options, we no longer have to hunt them […]