- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- Cats Enjoying Giant Ice Ball
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
Posted on March 31, 2015Forget about eggs for Easter! Vegan foods are cruelty- and cholesterol-free, and they taste great, too. If you’re planning to decorate eggs, check out PETA’s catalog for dyeable EggNots, which […]
Posted on March 24, 2015In this Key Lime Pie recipe, the lime juice will prevent the delicious Haas avocado from browning, but chances are the pie will be gone before you have that problem! […]
Posted on February 9, 2015A friend of mine recently commented on my “stush” food. Stush is a Jamaican word meaning “high-brow”. I was a little taken aback, because while I take great pride in my food, […]
Posted on November 5, 2014It’s that time of year when all the major sports teams – NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB – are on TV. This means it’s time for mindless eating while freakishly […]
Posted on October 30, 2014I woke up one morning recently to begin my day as always and there was a chill in the air, almost a cool fall chill. I even had little goose […]
Posted on October 28, 2014It’s Halloween and that means there’s lots of frightfully fun recipes to be made! We’ve collected 25 super fun vegan Halloween recipes from around the web to help inspire you […]