- Vegan In Madrid
- Bandit The Bull Dances With Joy After Being R...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- Vegan Queso
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
Posted on September 22, 2015Sushi masters spend a lifetime mastering this culinary art. Become a raw vegan sushi ninja with these hacks that will have you making your own tasty, healthy rolls at home […]
Posted on August 17, 2015This dish is a cross between a pizza and a flatbread, sans the sauce. Hearty and filling, it’s a great appetizer for a party or a crowd. I brought it […]
Posted on July 6, 2015Salad Bagels…I eat them every day for breakfast and I never get tired of them. I vary the spreads and greens and toppings, so that it’s like a new thing […]
Posted on June 10, 2015Ok so, unfortunately “traditional” pesto is made with Parmesan cheese and Fiore Sardo, also a cheese made from sheep milk, so a lot of the pre-made stuff you find at […]
Posted on June 9, 2015This gravy comes together in minutes, and is rich, creamy and delicious. It tastes great over mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes or grains. This is a great sauce to have on […]