- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- 12 Tips To Help You Stay Vegan
Posted on July 6, 2015Salad Bagels…I eat them every day for breakfast and I never get tired of them. I vary the spreads and greens and toppings, so that it’s like a new thing […]
Posted on June 10, 2015Ok so, unfortunately “traditional” pesto is made with Parmesan cheese and Fiore Sardo, also a cheese made from sheep milk, so a lot of the pre-made stuff you find at […]
Posted on June 9, 2015This gravy comes together in minutes, and is rich, creamy and delicious. It tastes great over mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes or grains. This is a great sauce to have on […]
Posted on May 18, 2015Cooking the potatoes is the only part of this healthy homemade pasta recipe that takes time, so I like to use potato flakes (skip the milk and butter when you […]
Posted on May 13, 2015Lately I can’t seem to shut up about chia seeds. I’m absolutely obsessed with them! They go in pretty much all of my smoothies, even in my water. Andddd (surprise, surprise) […]
Posted on May 11, 2015I grew up hating lima beans. My mom used to make them sometimes for dinner, and I would dread the thought of dinner. The smell of the beans cooking was […]