- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Vegan...
- Vegan French Onion Soup
Posted on May 28, 2014 | No CommentsWatch celebrity Chef AJ and celebrity fitness guru John Pierre (has coached Ellen Degeneres, Emily Deschanel, Pamela Anderson, and many more!), as they explain whether vegans get enough protein. If […]
Posted on March 22, 2013 | 2 CommentsLooking to add more protein in your diet or move away from buying traditional protein powders made with whey or soy? Pure Vegan Pea Protein is a delicious and nutritious […]
Posted on February 28, 2012 | 2 CommentsVegans Have Cleaner Basements As Vegans, you’ve all been grilled on how you get your protein. Perhaps you’re sick of being asked, but I actually think it’s still a good […]
Posted on November 27, 2009 | 2 CommentsBut here I found myself forced to defend over and over again my reasons for being vegan - the benefits to the environment, the improvement to the animal’s wellbeing, the advantage for my own health. The situation escalated to the point a friend asked me if I was going to wait until I'd had my first miscarriage before I started 'taking care' of myself. The support I was once given as a vegan was gone replaced by scepticism and doubt that I was putting my health in danger.