- The Benefits of Raw Garlic
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- The Eight Stages of Veganism
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hidden Animal…
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Veganz Vegan Grocery
- Stir Fried Thai Basil with Tofu and Eggplant
- The Humorous Side of Vegetarianism – an appreciation…
- Cheesy Vegan Scalloped Potatoes
- 8 Ways Becoming a Vegetarian Is Like a Bad Breakup
Receive Our Newsletter
Get VeginOut NewsOnce-a-month update on the latest veg related news, global restaurant and travel highlights, plus giveaways!
Posted on January 19, 2010 | 3 CommentsVeganism is extremism? Highlight the attitude of University students as they search to establish their identity separate from their peers and their parents are highly susceptible to attaching themselves to a 'radical' movement. Whether this is socialism, environmentalism or veganism.