- Vegan Tips and Highlights – Warsaw, Pol...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Dairy Calf Saved From Slaughter Cuddles Rescu...
- Scientists Discover World’s Cutest Octo...
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Homestyle Creamy Brown Gravy
- Creamy Pesto
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine Archive
Posted on March 19, 2015 | No CommentsA trip back to the 1990s & earlier. Remembering pioneering vegans. With links to great ‘sources’ for folk who like to go deeper! Firstly – a circa 1993 vegan leaflet […]
Posted on June 6, 2014 | No CommentsThe Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine recently released this short animated video that discusses improving chemical safety without the use of animals. Take a look, tell us what you think in the […]
Posted on November 12, 2013 | No CommentsAt Southern California’s ‘Healthy Taste of LA’ event this November, the Cows met up with Dr. Neal Barnard, the founder and director of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. PCRM (http://pcrm.org) […]
Posted on November 11, 2013 | No CommentsNovember is National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month, so remember to eat plenty of vegetables and other healthy vegan foods to help prevent Alzheimer’s disease as well as cancer, strokes, heart […]