- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
- Vegetable Pot Stickers (Dumplings)
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine Archive
Posted on March 19, 2015A trip back to the 1990s & earlier. Remembering pioneering vegans. With links to great ‘sources’ for folk who like to go deeper! Firstly – a circa 1993 vegan leaflet […]
Posted on June 6, 2014The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine recently released this short animated video that discusses improving chemical safety without the use of animals. Take a look, tell us what you think in the […]
Posted on November 12, 2013At Southern California’s ‘Healthy Taste of LA’ event this November, the Cows met up with Dr. Neal Barnard, the founder and director of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. PCRM (http://pcrm.org) […]
Posted on November 11, 2013November is National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month, so remember to eat plenty of vegetables and other healthy vegan foods to help prevent Alzheimer’s disease as well as cancer, strokes, heart […]