- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
- Meet Porter. The World’s First Driving ...
Posted on January 26, 2015 | No CommentsThere are some really high quality dog treats available out there, with great ingredients…but I’m sad to say that the opposite is usually the norm. Many dog treats are loaded […]
Posted on October 21, 2014 | No CommentsBy now, anyone reading this post is well aware that the Ebola virus has hit the United States. And, if you are a vegan or an animal lover, you are […]
Posted on September 16, 2014 | No Comments#10: Enjoy the journey as well as the destination. #9: Take time out to enjoy the view. #8: Break the rules sometimes, and sit where you are most comfortable. #7: […]
Posted on July 4, 2014 | No CommentsIt’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of fireworks during Fourth of July weekend, but it can also be a very dangerous and stressful time for animals! If […]
Posted on June 3, 2014 | No CommentsI’ve had the pleasure of sharing my adult life with a total of eight fabulous dogs (so far). And seven of them have been vegan. When I first went vegan […]