- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Cats Enjoying Giant Ice Ball
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
Posted on March 31, 2015Forget about eggs for Easter! Vegan foods are cruelty- and cholesterol-free, and they taste great, too. If you’re planning to decorate eggs, check out PETA’s catalog for dyeable EggNots, which […]
Posted on December 23, 2014Sarasota County schools now observe “Meatless Mondays,” making Sarasota the first city in Florida to serve all-vegetarian meals once a week. Instead of mystery meat, the schools are serving kid-friendly, […]
Posted on July 2, 2014This Fourth of July, declare your independence from artery-clogging cheeseburgers, inhumane hot dogs, and carcinogenic chicken and have a healthy, humane vegan cookout. Charred meats can form cancer-causing chemicals called heterocyclic amines, […]
Posted on January 27, 2014New evidence suggests that Americans are trying to cut calories and improve their diets, but a recent news report about butter consumption seems to indicate otherwise. Apparently, butter consumption has hit a […]
Posted on January 9, 2014Ask Your Doctor About Meat™ produced for PETA by http://www.jameshallowell.com/ ~ You’re experiencing weight problems, heart failure, depression, and impotence, but what could be the cause? Oh, those are just […]
Posted on January 7, 2014“When you know better, you do better.” – Maya Angelou If I were to teach an intro to Animal rights, these are probably the books that I would choose to have […]