- MasterChef’s Summer Veg Challenge
- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Potato Gnocchi
Posted on January 27, 2015 | No CommentsShoveling snow isn’t all that fun, but when you’ve got a playful dog helping you out, it suddenly doesn’t seem so bad!
Posted on June 17, 2014 | 1 CommentA couple of weeks ago, I wrote about one of my best friends who had passed (my vegan dog, Buddy). Now I want to introduce you to my vegan dog […]
Posted on June 1, 2009 | No CommentsSo what about our companion animals? Our pet cats and dogs – should our own veganism, as mammals, be extended to other species that we care for? According to a recent article in the Globe and Mail, a lot of people are starting to pick up on the trend of raising a vegan pet. Search the world wide web and it seems that the Globe and Mail is not only right, they’re already highlighting old news for the veggie community.