- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
- Meet Porter. The World’s First Driving ...
Posted on June 6, 2014 | No CommentsThe Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine recently released this short animated video that discusses improving chemical safety without the use of animals. Take a look, tell us what you think in the […]
Posted on November 12, 2013 | No CommentsAt Southern California’s ‘Healthy Taste of LA’ event this November, the Cows met up with Dr. Neal Barnard, the founder and director of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. PCRM (http://pcrm.org) […]
Posted on November 11, 2013 | No CommentsNovember is National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month, so remember to eat plenty of vegetables and other healthy vegan foods to help prevent Alzheimer’s disease as well as cancer, strokes, heart […]