- Vegan In Madrid
- Bandit The Bull Dances With Joy After Being R...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- Vegan Queso
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
Posted on September 23, 2015Once a year 2000 people gather in Joshua Tree, CA for Bhakti Fest (known as “The Spiritual Woodstock of The New Millennium”). Festival goers are provided with Kirtan, yoga, and […]
Posted on September 12, 2013Not only do we like to promote vegan food and our favorites restaurants here on the HappyCow blog, we like to recognize other vegans doing awesome things in the world! […]
Posted on September 13, 2010Just found out about this awesome, fun new video thru some friends and a new online non-profit site dedicated to spreading vegetarianism through compassionate media. This video is very suitable […]
Posted on June 13, 2008As reported in May 2008 issue of Ode Magazine: The bright melodies, crunchy beats, and spastic squeals sound like they’re pumping from a dark, subterranean nightclub packaged with sweaty dancers. […]