- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
Posted on November 6, 2014 | No CommentsNow that fall is here, it seems the appropriate time to start making soup again. As much as I love homemade soup, I never make it until the weather turns […]
Posted on February 21, 2014 | No CommentsThis tasty ‘Mushroom, Coconut & Greens Soup’ recipe benefits from a nutritional array of iron rich greens such as parsley and broccoli, whilst enticing the taste buds with a flavourful […]
Posted on September 3, 2012 | 1 CommentHere’s a tofu and mushroom quiche recipe from HappyCow long time member Treehugger: Filling: 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1/2 cup chopped onion 1/2 cup chopped bell […]