- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Veganism And The Drought
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Veganism – Végétalisme – French C...
- Life Without Salads & Giving Up Flesh!
- Abandoning All Animal Food – Vegan Advo...
- The Isle of Vegetariana by G. Bedborough
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- French Vegan Cookbook – 1934 – A ...
mock meats Archive
Posted on August 28, 2013Vegetarians and vegans, you’ve got company: A new report shows that meat-eaters are also chowing down on mock meats, tofu, tempeh, and seitan. In fact, according to Mintel market research […]
Posted on August 16, 2013If you’re not familiar with Butler Soy Curls, this is an amazing product. Soy curls are an unseasoned and unflavored dehydrated bean curd. Since they’re dehydrated, flavor can be infused […]
Posted on May 8, 2011While at the recent ExpoWest Natural Foods Expo in Anaheim, CA, we met with a new mock meat provider called ecoVegan. Aside from doing an amazing job of imitating meat […]
Posted on June 30, 2009Hi Everyone, HappyCow friends at QuarryGirl.com recently launched an unprecedented investigation into the common ingredients used at a string of vegan restaurants in the Greater Los Angeles area. The results […]