- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- MasterChef’s Summer Veg Challenge
- Cat Fights For Computer Mouse
mock meats Archive
Posted on August 28, 2013 | 1 CommentVegetarians and vegans, you’ve got company: A new report shows that meat-eaters are also chowing down on mock meats, tofu, tempeh, and seitan. In fact, according to Mintel market research […]
Posted on August 16, 2013 | 2 CommentsIf you’re not familiar with Butler Soy Curls, this is an amazing product. Soy curls are an unseasoned and unflavored dehydrated bean curd. Since they’re dehydrated, flavor can be infused […]
Posted on May 8, 2011 | 2 CommentsWhile at the recent ExpoWest Natural Foods Expo in Anaheim, CA, we met with a new mock meat provider called ecoVegan. Aside from doing an amazing job of imitating meat […]
Posted on June 30, 2009 | 2 CommentsHi Everyone, HappyCow friends at QuarryGirl.com recently launched an unprecedented investigation into the common ingredients used at a string of vegan restaurants in the Greater Los Angeles area. The results […]