- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
Meatless Mondays Archive
Posted on April 22, 2013 | 1 CommentFeel free to vary the vegetables according to your personal taste and their availability. The amount of heat in this dish can be controlled by the amount of red pepper […]
Posted on April 15, 2013 | 1 CommentHere’s an easy recipe for some delish burger patties from our newest HappyCow blogger, Julie – www.juliehyde.net Makes: 4 burger patties Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes […]
Posted on April 8, 2013 | 3 CommentsHere’s a simple recipe for some wholesome Blueberry Streusel Muffins you can make in under an hour. Ingredients 1 cup vanilla soy milk 1 small container unsweetened applesauce 1 teaspoon […]
Posted on April 1, 2013 | 1 CommentLaksa pronounced “lak-sah” is a spicy noodle soup commonly found in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. Each state and country has its own version of laksa and ingredients and each argue […]
Posted on March 25, 2013 | 3 CommentsDoes the world need another massaged kale salad recipe? Without a doubt! One can’t have enough kale. Even my kids have fallen under its spell. They love Brendan Brazier’s sour […]
Posted on March 11, 2013 | 2 CommentsThis recipe is one that should be in everyone’s meatless repertoire. Whip it up the next time you are pressed for time and need a tasty meatless meal. Garbanzo Tuna Salad […]