- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Veganism And The Drought
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Veganism – Végétalisme – French C...
- Life Without Salads & Giving Up Flesh!
- Abandoning All Animal Food – Vegan Advo...
- The Isle of Vegetariana by G. Bedborough
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- French Vegan Cookbook – 1934 – A ...
Meatless Mondays Archive
Posted on January 6, 2014Happy happy Monday to you! Here is the perfect appetizer recipe for all of your holiday get togethers (Monday or not). Make it with love and watch your peeps smile […]
Posted on October 7, 2013If you have kids or picky eaters in your life, you will appreciate this recipe. It is simple, to the point and gets the Meatless Monday job done! If you […]
Posted on July 29, 2013Happy Monday. Hope all you cowlings are coming off from a fabulous weekend. I’m going to take this opportunity to be that vegan who raves about her pressure cooker. I know […]
Posted on July 22, 2013I’m going to be real with you. This lasagna is a labor of love. It takes time and there are several steps to follow. I will say however, that the […]
Posted on July 15, 2013Happy Meatless Monday, everyone. Have you ever considered mixing these two together? Give it try! Two Simple Ingredients Salad Ingredients 1 fresh corn on the cob 1 cup (250ml) fresh […]
Posted on July 8, 2013This is a very special Monday – You are about to embark on a recipe that is not only totally kid tested and approved but something different to add to […]