- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
meatless monday Archive
Posted on March 24, 2014 | No CommentsYou don’t need to be a chef to impress with this satisfying vegan meal. Every scrap will be devoured, and you may even surprise an unsuspecting carnivore. Adzuki Bean Burger 1 […]
Posted on March 3, 2014 | No CommentsThis gluten-free, vegan lasagne is a fantastic alternative to the meaty, dairy laden versions. It’s tasty, filling and full of healthy protein and nutritional goodness. In this version I use […]
Posted on February 3, 2014 | No CommentsIt will blow your mind that the simple ingredients in this soup add up to this much flavor. “Holy wow, I have an explosion of flavor happening in my mouth […]
Posted on June 17, 2013 | 2 CommentsGrace’s Oodles of Noodles 1 large handful of noodles, any kind 1 tablespoon olive, sesame, or safflower oil 2 garlic clove, diced 1 scallion, finely chopped sesame seeds fresh […]
Posted on May 6, 2013 | 3 CommentsHomemade French Toast 1 loaf of crusty French baguette or Italian bread, stale is best 120 ml coconut cream or rice cream or soya cream 120 ml cold non-dairy milk […]
Posted on March 18, 2013 | 1 CommentWalnut Almond Chocolate Chia Pudding Chia Gel: 3 tablespoon chia seeds 3/4 cup drinking water Pudding: 3/4 cup chia gel 3/4 cup raw mixed almonds and walnuts 2 1/2 tablespoon […]